Tandehill ensures that base pay opportunities reflect the skills, knowledge, problem-solving and impact expected and delivered.
What Tandehill Can Do
- Develop effective base pay structure(s)
- Develop base pay increase guidelines
- Develop new hire guidelines
- Develop Hot and Mission Critical Pay Policies and Programs
- Measure jobs in accordance with internal value, i.e. job evaluation
- Conduct market pricing
- Conduct impact analysis of a new pay structure(s); Provide implementation plan
- Create dual career paths
- Develop skill-based pay programs
- Provide superior and easy to learn and administer, job evaluation tool and training
- Develop job families and career paths; help educate organization on job hierarchies and growth/promotion opportunities
The Tandehill Difference
Although market pay is important, we believe the correct pay for a job considers both the job’s contribution to your organization and the job’s value in the marketplace.
Tandehill Can Help If...
- There is no process or rigor around determining pay levels for jobs
- The current pay system is cumbersome to update and administer
- You have difficulty matching many of your key jobs to market
- Key technical contributors do not have the advancement opportunity necessary to keep them energized and motivated over their career
- There are so many exceptions to pay policies that you are concerned about legal risk and employee morale
- Your current job evaluation approach is dated and too difficult to maintain
- The merit process does not support your pay-for-performance philosophy
- Pay programs and processes are secretive and hidden, but employees demand more transparency