Tandehill helps you determine the goals of compensation in attracting, engaging, recognizing and retaining employees, and the plan for getting there.
What Tandehill Can Do
- Identify your unique Employment Value Proposition
- Develop a compensation strategy that reinforces your company mission and objectives
- Facilitate compensation strategy planning sessions with your executive team
- Audit the fairness and effectiveness of your compensation programs
- Identify labor market challenges and provide solutions for how to address them
- Deliver comp101 training to managers and employees to improve compensation program understanding, transparency and effectiveness
- Survey employees on reward program understanding and effectiveness
The Tandehill Difference
We believe your Compensation Strategy should provide your organization with a competitive advantage, not just describe how you will deliver pay.
Tandehill Can Help If...
- Your compensation program needs a “check-up” to ensure continued support of business objectives.
- Your compensation program is (or is perceived to be) subjective and unfair.
- An above-average organization culture needs to be better highlighted in recruiting and retention efforts.
- New labor market challenges require a realignment of compensation dollars.
- Centralization of HR programs due to M&As or other major change efforts require due diligence, harmonizing and an objective, fresh perspective.
- Employees are too focused on base pay and pay increases and have little appreciation for your total remuneration offering (or you are not attuned with what your employees value).
- A more streamlined approach to compensation is needed to allow for increased transparency.
A company needs an employment value proposition – a statement of why the total work experience at its organization is superior to that at other companies – Total Rewards: The Employment Value Proposition. Tandehill, Workspan, 10/06