Tandehill creates focus and energy around business achievements by rewarding employees for their role in the success.
What Tandehill Can Do
- Design business unit, work group or team incentives
- Develop non-equity executive incentives
- Connect employee efforts to profit sharing payouts
- Create individual incentive plans
- Audit return on investment in incentives
- Create line of sight to incentive plan metrics
The Tandehill Difference
We believe that incentive plans should drive the behavior that drives the results, rather than just reward the results.
Tandehill Can Help If...
- Incentive pay has become an entitlement, and nobody is working any harder or smarter because of their participation in the incentive plan.
- The organization has a profit-sharing plan, but no one understands what they can do to impact profitability.
- You are trying to get people to work together as a team, but the current incentive plan drives a ‘silo mentality’.
- Executive pay is all about keeping score and delivering compensation, rather than focusing and motivating executives to perform at a higher level.
- Base pay increases have become too expensive and you need to start rewarding the achievement of annual goals with variable pay, not salary increases.
- You have difficulty determining which performance measures to include in the incentive plan.
In allocating annual rewards, there should be broad-based rewards for successful company performance, and individual rewards for growth in skills, competencies and responsibilities, and for exceeding expectations. – New Rules: Paying for Performance. Tandehill, Workspan, 06/06