Tandehill creates focus and energy around business achievements by rewarding employees for their role in the success.
What Tandehill Can Do
- Design business unit, work group or team incentives
- Develop non-equity executive incentives
- Connect employee efforts to profit sharing payouts
- Create individual incentive plans
- Audit return on investment in incentives
- Create line of sight to incentive plan metrics
The Tandehill Difference
Tandehill Can Help If...
- Incentive pay has become an entitlement, and nobody is working any harder or smarter because of their participation in the incentive plan.
- The organization has a profit-sharing plan, but no one understands what they can do to impact profitability.
- You are trying to get people to work together as a team, but the current incentive plan drives a ‘silo mentality’.
- Executive pay is all about keeping score and delivering compensation, rather than focusing and motivating executives to perform at a higher level.
- Base pay increases have become too expensive and you need to start rewarding the achievement of annual goals with variable pay, not salary increases.
- You have difficulty determining which performance measures to include in the incentive plan.
In allocating annual rewards, there should be broad-based rewards for successful company performance, and individual rewards for growth in skills, competencies and responsibilities, and for exceeding expectations. – New Rules: Paying for Performance. Tandehill, Workspan, 06/06